Mom's in the Park
Throughout the summer, we invite moms of young kids to gather together at local parks to enjoy one another's company and let their kids play. The heart is for moms of young ones to experience gospel centered hope, encouragement, and community as you raise your kiddos. If you would like more information, please email Casey Millot (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Haley Monroe (email@example.com). We look forward to seeing you!
Bring a blanket, a sack lunch, and come ready to make new friends!
Dates, Times & Locations
Each gathering is from 9:30am – 11:30am.
- June 12th: 53rd Park
- June 26th: Magnolia Park (Tanasbourne)
- July 10th: Barsotti Park (Aloha)
- July 24th: Rood Bridge Park
- August 7th: Commonwealth Lake Park
- August 21st: Orenco Woods Nature Park